Thursday, May 05, 2005

Retiring the Voxy Campaign

Several months ago, I announced the Voxy Award, to highlight journalists in the mainstream media who write lucid articles on public policy. After the announcement, several people have kindly pointed me to several articles that merited consideration, but I haven't been inclined to make even a second award. Some in the blogosphere have even remarked on this. I may yet find articles that inspire me enough to give them an award, but if I am not going to make the search for them a priority, I should retire the announcement from the sidebar.

Taking its place in the prime real estate on this page, is the admonition, "Don't Give Until It Hurts. Give Until It Feels Good," along with two of the causes that are among my priorities.

Other blogs commenting on this post

No comments: